1. As a Leader, you’re organized and self disciplined. Without discipline there is no organization. When you’re organized you do things more efficiently and waste less time. Have a daily method of operation and follow it consistently. Discipline is the mother of success.
2. As a Leader, you are committed to work hard and be productive. Work constantly to replace unproductive habits for productive habits. Value your time, and your downline’s time above anything. As an example to your downline you want to get at least 10 new partners(not prospects)in a month.
3. As a Leader, you are 100% responsible and 100% self-functional. When you do what has to be done you are being responsible. The more you depend on others the less control you have. Make it your goal to become independent from your upline as soon as possible and make your downline have this goal too. Achieving it will make your team’s growth explode, lessen work for all, matrix changes n everyone earns.
4. As a Leader, you are honest. You never use others for your own advancement. Be interested in the long term success of your downlines instead of their short term productivity. Help to build them strong to last long(not to spoon feed them though). Impact same to them to teach their downlines. You’re not going to teach things you haven’t done yourself remember. Honor your commitments. As mother general(DollarDiva) added a little shark in my fish pond to keep them alert n agile.
5. As a Leader, you have total and professional knowledge of the Network Marketing Industry. Be an expert. Know what you’re doing so you can teach others how to do it. If somebody, downline or prospect asks you what H2i is, No matter how long you have stayed, as a leader you must have a simple, direct and convincing answer to give.
6. As a Leader, you maintain a relaxed mental attitude. It simply makes you do your job with more ease and your downline respect you more because it gives a sense of control and mastery. When people respect you, you become more influential and that’s what leadership’s all about.
7. As a Leader, you remain true to yourself. You never compromise your values, beliefs and personal Integrity. Your Leadership style reflects your own personality. Work and develop your leadership skills instead of trying to change your personality.
8. As a Leader, you show respect for your upline, downline and company in general. You must be supportive of the changes in the company. Treat everybody equally and encourage people on your downline. Talk about your company with total conviction and never show negativity to your downline because it spreads like a virus.Dabipet, an H2i member needed to transfer huge dollars to many downlines at one time but couldn't log in for so long, she neither showed annoyance nor spoke against the organization at least not to downlines hearing.
9. As a Leader, you’re constantly teaching others as well as learning. Spend time adding knowledge about H2i . Spend time to improve your marketing skills. Spend time to improve yourself. Use every contact with your dowline as an opportunity to teach. Be willing to share what you know. Teach your downlines to follow your steps. (That's if you really know the road).
10. As a Leader, you have a strong will. This attribute generates all others. If you’re willing to, you’ll develop any skill. If you’re willing to, you will succeed. And never forget: As a leader, always speak from a position of strength, never from a position of weakness.