In fact, to achieve a high level of success in network marketing, you must be with the right company. Since there are well over 3,000 network marketing companies--and more are popping up every week--the task of finding the right one is often daunting.
Choosing the right company doesn't guarantee success all the time, but it does increase your odds. Ultimately, your success in network marketing is determined by what you do. It's all about building a network of people all buying or using the products or services you're selling. Your job is simple: Provide information about your business, answer questions and objections, make the sale, follow up, sponsor, train and support.
So how do you choose the right company? Here are the key factors to consider:
1. Carefully research the company. How long have they been in business? If the company is less than 1 year old, the probability of failure is high. If it's more than 5 years old or more, you've probably missed most of its growth. Examine the management team to see if it has a solid mix of people who've been involved in managing successful traditional and network marketing companies. Search the internet to see if the company has any lawsuits or outstanding complaints against it. If the company is solid, you can assess the next factor.
2. Find a product or service you're passionate about. If not, find another company. Also ask yourself, is this a product or service that's in high demand and will be for many years to come? Is this a consumable product or service people must reorder every month? Is the product or service unique in some way? If it's a product, does the company manufacture it? If it's a service, does the company perform the service itself? You want the answer to be yes. Check to make sure the company will be able to handle rapid growth in product orders or service performance.
3. Examine the compensation plan: Is the plan easy to understand and explain? Does it reward new associates who sponsor a couple of people, or do you have to sponsor hundreds to make a decent income? Check if there are purchase requirements so you can weigh that monthly investment into your decision. Ask for average annual incomes at different levels of the company to get a picture of what people are making, then ask how long it takes to reach your desired level. Also find out if commissions are paid monthly, weekly or daily. There is no doubt Helping Hands International has one of the best compensation plans so far! Why not give it a try?
4. Determine the amount of help you'll get with marketing. Does the company offer full-color marketing pieces, DVD presentations and customizable associate websites or branded materials? Will it train you to market your business? Make sure the company has developed a solid internet-based system so customers or partners can order or register via the site. Also, the site should allow you to sponsor new associates flexibly.
5. Find out what type of and how much training is offered. Does the company offer a reasonably priced associate training kit or to say FREE one? Is there training available online or offline? Are there conventions and conferences or seminars held in cities near you? I bet now you have identified the right networking company to join. I sincerely believe giving helping hands international a try will do. With just $40, you could be driving a brand new Hyundai car, A luxury home, All expenses paid international trip, Education Fund, Housing Fund Etc. You will not regret making this choice.
When you find companies like helping hands international that meet your criteria, you then have to use your gut instincts to make a final decision. Does this company feel right? If so, you're ready to begin a career in network marketing and I mean the H2i world.