4) THE ACT OF INVITATION AND PROSPECTING
Don’t share too many information on the phone when you call to invite a prospect. There is Non-Professional Invitation (Invitation for your warm/hot name list) and Professional invitation (the invitation for your cold name list). Don’t panic, don’t get scared of inviting. For any invitation, you need to have and always maintain good posture. Who needs who more? Your prospects need you more than you need them.
This is you- Good looking, Good smiles, and Confident with a fantastic unbelievable business opportunity. Your invitation should be done short and sweet. Your name list should not remain stagnant; it must increase by ten percent every month.
You do that by prospecting. Going out to find new people to put on your name list. Don’t under estimate, anyone you meet could be the most powerful and strongest leader in your team. He/she could open a brand new market for you.
5) SHOWING THE PLAN AND PRESENTING THE OPPORTUNITY
Don’t be afraid of presentation. No presentation is wrong or right. It is like a rubber band, you can stretch it anyhow, just make sure you don’t break it. Your presentation should include: company profile, products, compensation plan and projections. The most effective is the one-on-one presentation. Your first five presentation should be done for you by your upline while you sit down, watch, observe and learn. Edify your upline to your prospect properly before you take your prospect to him/her. Edification is for the business not the personality. If you want to show the plan;
* Choose the right Environment
* Don’t wine and dine with your prospects. This will cost you a lot of money and it is not duplicable.
* Dress smart, casual or professional. Dress, walk and talk like a millionaire.
* Be punctual even if you your prospects is not.
* Prospects would always want to ask you questions. Always say: ‘’ please hold your questions till the end of the presentation’’.
* For one-on-one presentations, only use a paper and a pen. Why? Because it is cheap and duplicate.
* Show at least 15 plans a month consistently.
* Your presentations should be between 45 minutes to 1 hour (max). Extend only if the prospects questions are intelligent.
* Always maintain your posture, don’t be desperate. Public presentations is also very effective. After showing the plan tell your prospects not to talk to anyone about this business until when next you meet.
6) FOLLOW UP OR THROUGH
Follow up your prospects within the next 24 to 28 hours after showing the plan. This is because people forget. So strike when the iron is hot. Follow through allows you to handle objections. Use the 3Fs strategy for their objections saying something like; I know how you feel, I felt the same also but this is the wonderful thing that I found out.
If your prospects says ‘NO’ remember the 4SW- Some will, some won’t, so what? Some are waiting. But keep them in view so that you can always invite them if there is a major event by your company.